Landscaper (Structural) – Tradesman
Definition Landscape and Design provide premium residential landscape construction in the Brisbane area.
Definition is offering a unique opportunity for a talented trade level structural landscaper to join their small, growing team. An eye for detail, passion for quality, strong work ethic and commitment to providing exceptional client service is paramount.
You will enjoy building premium residential landscape construction projects, pride yourself in ‘getting it right first time’ and be open to developing your career within our company.
Suitable candidates to join this growing business will hold the following:
- Trade qualification (Structural Landscaping – Cert III or higher)
- Construction Industry White Card
- Current QLD Driver’s License
Suitable candidates will possess the following personal qualities:
- Motivated, reliable, punctual, well presented
- Physically fit/healthy/good core body strength
- Eye for detail
- Driven to move a project forward
- Problem solving ability and enthusiasm
- Work within a team, and engage positively with team members/clients/other trades
- Communicate clearly and regularly
Suitable candidates will engage in the following workplace attributes:
- Completion of landscape construction work to a very high quality
- Manage project timeframes and materials to effectively progress and complete work with limited supervision
- Participate in ‘on the job training’ for apprentices and less experienced staff
- Understanding of and ability to build from drawn plans and written procedures
- Landscape construction to relevant Australian or industry standards
- Personal safety management
- Maintenance of tools and equipment
*Remuneration is in line with experience*
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter please address the following:
- What is your favourite aspect of landscaping?
- What is your greatest strength/ability/skill within landscape construction?
- What are you least comfortable with in landscape construction?
- Where do you see yourself in 2 years in terms of career?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years in terms of career?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years in terms of career/family/lifestyle etc?